Hot summer days are on the horizon, but until then, nothing satisfies an empty stomach on a chilly spring evening quite like the rich, flavorful dishes that are served with a spoon, and in a bowl. Warm your evening and cool your appetite with our chef, as they teach the proper preparation of these comforting foods.
- French Duck & Sausage Cassoulet with White Beans, Bacon, & Garlic Toast
- Wild Mushroom Risotto with Balsamic Pork Tenderloin
- Warm Salmon Pasta Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette & Wilted Spinach
- Broccoli and Cheddar Ale Soup in a Sourdough Bowl
- Fruit Cobbler with Honey Bourbon Whipped Cream
Class price includes wine pairing. You will have the opportunity to purchase other drinks from our full bar throughout the class. Kearney Culinary Academy’s full bar will open 30 minutes prior to the start of the class, so come early and enjoy a beverage before we begin.
Class taught by Sean Price.
Registration for this class will close 72 hours prior to the event.
Kearney Culinary Academy adheres to a strict minimum class capacity rule. Classes with less than 8 participants will be cancelled or rescheduled for a later date. Participants will be notified at least 72 hours in advance and offered a refund or credit for an alternative class.