Living gluten-free is more than a mere diet—it’s a way of life! If you or someone you know has found they need to live a lifestyle void of gluten, it can be difficult to find a variety of foods and dishes that taste good and satisfy your hunger. Attend this educational course and learn from Chef Ashley about gluten, Celiac disease, and how to keep the symptoms at bay!
Educational topics include:
- How to change a diet
- Flour substitutes, including the uses of almond flour
- How companies save money using gluten as a filler
- Ordering at a restaurant
- Queso Fundido (traditional dip of Oaxaca cheese and mild chiles) with corn chips
- Seared Chicken with Summer Vegetable Saute
- Blueberry Orange Almond Cake
Ages 5 and up. Ticket price is per person. Registration for this class will close 48 hours prior to this event.
Kearney Culinary Academy adheres to a strict minimum class capacity rule. Classes with less than 8 participants will be cancelled or rescheduled for a later date. Participants will be notified at least 48 hours in advance and offered a refund or credit for an alternative class.